Saturday, March 5, 2011

Welcome to Chaklun(ka) Beauty Salon!

Online English Lessons in DeN@t School
and  real life Haidressing Masterclasses
For free!!!
 With professionals  DenTan (Denys and Tanya)
at 80-A, Pravdy Prospect, Kyiv
in
March 2011
                                                     Do not forget
                                   to make an appointment beforehand
                             Send an E-mail to :dentan2011@gmail.com
                                      Call to: 0956540401
                                                                    0930538326

                        
             Mr Bean seems to have forgoten to make an appointment. )))

4 comments:

  1. Last week I had my hair cut in "Chaklunka" Beauty Salon. I was really impressed with the quality of the work! The hairdressers were absolutely positive Thanks a lot! Happy 8th March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On 2nd March I had an opportunity to observe the masterclass of hairdressing in "Chaklunka" Salon presented by the hairdressers Tanya and Denys. What I liked most is the artistic and creative approach constantly present in their work and combined with high quality of materials and their skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to visit the Saloon on 16 March. I would like the hairdressers to help me choose the colour for my hair and have my hair coloured there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two days ago I visited "Chaklunka" Salon and got my hair dyed and cut. My colleges say that I look 15 years younger now. )))

    ReplyDelete